I love coming to work at Dunrovin; driving down the driveway feels so peaceful.”Staff member
- Do you enjoy cooking?
- Create nourishing, attractive, homemade meals for our guest groups.
- The staff cook position offers a warm, welcoming environment and is an integral part of the meaningful and exceptional hospitality we offer.
- 10-15 hours/week, includes weekday and weekend shifts
- Pay dependent upon experience
- Commercial kitchen experience preferred but not required; on-the-job training will be provided.
- If interested in learning more, please contact Emily Squyres, Director of Guest Services.
- Primary responsibilities: dishwashing, keeping kitchen and dining room floors clean and dry, assist with food prep and set up
- Keeps the kitchen and dining rooms clean, using commercial kitchen guidelines
- Opportunity to learn cooking skills and move into a cook’s position, if desired
- Must have weekend availability (not all weekends)
- This job is perfect for high school or college students, retirees, and everyone in between!
- If interested, contact Emily Squyres, Director of Guest Services
Summer Program Counselor
- Looking for vibrant, faithful young adults to lead our Summer Leadership Camp with San Miguel School Chicago students or the DLITE teen leader program.
- DLITE experience required
- Salary dependent on experience
- Hours may be available to work the entire summer at Dunrovin; inquire on the application.
- Click here to apply
- To learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a year-round position.
- The Dunrovin program director can make a great impact on middle school and high school students! Come and offer young people an encounter with Christ.
- Hours are negotiable; includes summer program and year-round school retreat program.
- Salary dependent upon experience.
- DLITE experience preferred.
- If interested in learning more, please contact Jerome Meeds, Executive Director.