The Walk Alongside Retreat offers refreshment, strategies for broadening personal skills sets, and growth in community as retreat participants spend time together at Dunrovin. This retreat will deepen courage and hope both in the hearts of participants and in recognizing the gift of working with God’s people.
Who is this retreat for?
- This retreat is ideal for small groups of five to fifteen people.
- Adults who work with on the frontlines with youth
- Church staff members and their pastor/priests
- Non-profit organizations
- School staff and faculty
- Activities include short talks, reflective journaling, teambuilding activities, and Eucharistic adoration.
What is the retreat about?
- Activities include short talks, reflective journaling, teambuilding activities.
- Eucharistic adoration is a pinnacle of the retreat, allowing the Lord’s quiet presence to refresh the spirit.
Who leads the retreat?
- Led by Executive Director Jerome Meeds, with over 40 years of experience working with youth
- Led by Mary Meeds, a pastoral minister for over 35 years
- Jerome and Mary have given talks to churches and small communities for many years and are retreat leaders with big hearts for the participants.
Get more information today!
GuestServices@dunrovin.org | 651-433-2486