Dunrovin youth programs are funded in large part by donor gifts. If you have it on your heart to support our mission there are a number of ways you can help with volunteer service, sponsorships, scholarships and donations.
Make a Donation
Your financial gifts support the operations of our summer youth programs, DLITE summer leadership training, leadership retreats (LEAD), and Getaway junior and senior high retreats. Donations are fully tax deductible. To make a one-time or recurring donation, go here.
You can also make a targeted donation to sponsor youth for a specific program. Here are the ways you can give:
- $375 sponsors one youth’s summer camp experience
- $199 sponsors one teen’s DLITE leadership camp experience
- $145 sponsors one teen’s Getaway Retreat
- $1000 pays for one group of LEAD training
To make a scholarship donation, go here.
Go here to see a list of current needs.
If you would like to give your time to support Dunrovin, you can volunteer to help maintain the grounds and facilities, as well as lend office administrative support such as computer/database help, marketing, and social media management. There are three ways you can volunteer:
- Volunteer Days are set aside for groups and individuals to come and work on projects together.
- Open volunteer opportunities are for individuals to donate time and trade skills on a regular or ad hoc basis.
- Service exchange opportunities are a way to barter your volunteer services to reduce or pay for an upcoming Dunrovin retreat.
To find out more about volunteer opportunities, contact Teresa Kostohris.
Click here to visit our events page.
Thank you for giving your time and resources to
support Dunrovin youth programs!