Dunrovin youth programs are funded in large part by your gifts through financial donations, in kind donations, volunteer hours, or participating in events.
Your financial gifts support the operations of our Getaway Youth Retreats, Summer Leadership Camp, LEAD, and DLITE. Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. To make a one-time or recurring donation, go here.
Sponsor a Child
Your gift offers a life changing experience for an at risk student in the Dunrovin Summer Leadership Camp program. It costs $400 to bring one inner-city child to a 4-night/5-day summer camp retreat. Any contribution is helpful. To make a Sponsor a Child donation, go here.
You can also make a targeted donation to sponsor a specific program, for example:
- $145 sponsors one junior or senior high school student’s Getaway Youth Retreat
- $400 sponsors one youth’s Summer Leadership Camp
- $1000 pays for one day of training for 10 participants in LEAD training
- $199 sponsors one teenager’s DLITE leadership retreat experience
To make a scholarship donation, go here.
Go here to see a list of current needs.
Volunteer help at Dunrovin is appreciated! You can volunteer to help maintain the grounds and facilities, as well as lend office administrative support such as computer/database help, marketing, and social media management.
- Volunteer Days are set aside for groups and individuals to come and work on projects together.
- Open volunteer opportunities are for individuals to donate time or trade skills.
To find out more, contact email@example.com.
Click here to visit our events page.
Thank you for giving your time and resources to
support Dunrovin Retreat Center!