Who is Dunrovin?
Situated in the national park of the St. Croix National Scenic Riverway, Dunrovin Christian Brothers Retreat Center offers excellent facilities for youth and adults.
We provide a quiet space for retreats, meetings, conferences, Catholic youth camps, and team building events. In the midst of God’s creation, our cozy buildings and friendly staff will take care of all your needs.
What is available?
- Linens (sheets, blankets, pillows, towels, and washcloths) are provided unless group leaders choose otherwise.
- A refrigerator, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker/hot water dispenser are available in each building.
- People with special diets will be accommodated if they speak with our staff beforehand about how we can meet their needs.
- Wireless internet is available.
What can we do?
- We provide supplies for numerous outdoor activities including canoes, kayaks, a rope swing, water slide, soccer field with nets, outdoor basketball court, volleyball court, and two fire rings for bonfires.
- A hiking path skirts the perimeter of the entire property, including along the St. Croix River, providing more than a mile of wooded trail.
- William O’Brien State Park is located five miles to the north of us, with the quaint town of Marine on St. Croix two miles away. Only ten miles to the south, Stillwater is the birthplace of Minnesota and lively place for tourism of all kinds such as apple orchards, wine vineyards, art exhibits, shopping, and fine dining.
How can I contact Dunrovin?
- Cell phone coverage may be limited in this rural area. Phones are available for guests.
- Our main phone number (651) 433-2486 can be used to leave a message for a guest. If no one answers, please leave your message and time you called. We periodically check voicemail for messages for guests.
- Emergency phone: (651) 214-8407 (non-business hours)
- FAX number: (651) 433-5755
- Email address: Dunrovin@dunrovin.org
Call us today for info on youth programs or to reserve meeting space: 651-433-2486