The activities were not just fun; they were all about working together to accomplish our goals. THANK YOU for believing in us!”Teen Leader
Experience the best week of your life!
During DLITE leadership training, high school students practice servant leadership skills while finding both challenge and reward in serving inner-city youth from the Twin Cities and Chicago. DLITE empowers teens to make a difference in the world!
Click here to register for summer 2023 with San Miguel School Chicago
- Week 1: June 10-15 (8th grade)
- Week 2: June 17-22 (7th grade)
- Week 3: June 24-29 (6th grade)
- All weeks begin at 4 PM on Saturday and end at 4 PM on Thursday
- Completed 9th grade or up
- Living out Christian faith
- Positive, responsible attitude
- Willingness to grow and be challenged
- Desire for servant leadership
Cost: $50 registration fee and free-will offering
- Intensive leadership training skills
- Team-building exercises
- Extreme service projects
- Public speaking
- Lead with servant hearts
- More fun than you ever expected!
Click here to apply as a team Captain for summer 2023!
- Must have finished 11th grade or above
- Must have completed at least one week of DLITE
- Captains take leadership to the next level as they work with the Dunrovin staff to build up their team and offer a fabulous week to others!
Work at Dunrovin and have a fabulous summer!
- Apply here for a position as a summer program counselor
- Click here to work as an intern (AKA assistant counselors) for one or more session
- Must be 18 years or older
- DLITE experience required
- Work is available throughout the entire summer
DLITE was founded by Jerome Meeds, with 40+ years of experience in Christian youth ministry and life coaching. He says, “As we challenge youth spiritually, physically, mentally, and emotionally, they rise to the challenge to give their best outwardly. They become game changers in our world that truly needs people to rise above mediocrity.”
Are you up to the challenge? Click here to register for DLITE Summer 2023!
Programs@dunrovin.org | 651-433-2486