“I had the best nap in my whole life at Dunrovin.” – guest
~updated January 26, 2022~
Dunrovin values the wellbeing, comfort, rest, and peace of mind of every person who comes to us. We want you to be comfortable and to find rest during your stay at Dunrovin.
Dunrovin respectfully asks that people do not come to the retreat center if they show any unexplained symptoms of illness the day of arrival or if they are in close contact with/reasonable exposure to a person exposure who is ill with Covid symptoms.
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Shortness of breath
- Skin rash or discoloration of fingers or toes
In accordance with appropriate governing guidelines, Dunrovin staff member comply with current practices to decrease the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please let us work together to keep each other healthy.
- We respect the individual decisions of our guests regarding mask use; however, staff members will wear masks when caring for guests
- Physical distancing of 3 feet apart as much as possible
- Meals and activities outside whenever possible
- Increased ventilation of buildings
- Rotation and extra laundering of linens and towels
- Enhanced cleaning and staff certification in cleaning procedures
- A quarantine room and care available for a guest who may become ill, if the person is unable to return home immediately.
Thank you respecting the health of other retreat guests and our staff members by working together to decrease potential for spread of illness.