A Unique Experience for Group Meetings and Retreats
Just 40 minutes from the Minneapolis-Saint Paul metro area you will discover a peaceful, rustic getaway ideal for single-day or overnight offsite meetings and spiritual retreats.
Nestled in 50 secluded acres of woods, country paths and ponds in Marine on St. Croix, Minnesota, Dunrovin is a welcome escape from everyday distractions. We offer you a unique combination of homespun hospitality and a professional space for meetings.
I work with facilities like Dunrovin throughout the country and this is by far the best. The staff, the genuine hospitality, the accommodations you make to our groups – and the food – are all exceptional.”
At Dunrovin you can take your activities outside for team-building and rejuvenation in the fresh air of the National Scenic Riverway. Recreational opportunities include:
- Hiking and cross country skiing trails
- Canoe, kayak, paddle boats
- Basketball and volleyball
- Sit, relax, and clear your head outdoors
More recreational opportunities await just outside the Dunrovin grounds. If you are looking to venture offsite, you can:
- Explore William O’Brien State Park, just five minutes north of Dunrovin
- Go rock climbing in nearby Taylor Falls
- Take a paddleboat river cruise or visit the quaint shops in historic Stillwater
Call us today for info on youth programs or to reserve meeting space: 651-433-2486